Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Episode 2 time! It's just like fightin' clones but with less violence and more boardgame-based ranting. This episode is centred around my "Midcon in particular and gaming conventions in general" survival guide but also includes such popular favourites as.... It should be a game, Second chance, The gaming slag of the week, Games as moviestars, Competition result and various other bits and pieces. SO DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

As usual feedback is great either in here, hamsteroffury@hotmail.com or at: http://happyhappyboardgames.blogspot.com/

You can also download the podcast there or at http://happyhappyboardgames.jellycast.com/files/audio/Happy%...

It's just over an hour long and about 14meg...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
What the ... ?

I haven't had a chance to listen to the first one yet.

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Seddon
United Kingdom
Congleton
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're turning out Podcasts like soft-Mick! What are they feeding you on down there?

Seriously, I'll be listening. Enjoyed the first one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bertrand Russell
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The last one was so funny, I can't wait to hear this one.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to make sure I had one out before Midcon....It'll be well over a week before 3...And I'll probably settle down into a week - 2 week turnover.

Also I recorded the first one a few days before I managed to upload it so it felt longer to me.....

I also needed the competition completed and winners announced before Midcon for reasons that become apparant when you listen to the first one...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike hibbert
United Kingdom
Gloucester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you put this in iTune? It will make my life easier, which should be every podcaster's goal!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this feed help?
http://happyhappyboardgames.jellycast.com/podcast/feed/2

If not I'm installing itunes now to poke around a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In fact it would appear that if you go to www.jellycast.com and find Happy Happy Boardgames in the Arts & Entertainment section of the "Listen" part of the site there's a link to click to subscribe in itunes.
So there you go!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Toups
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll probably get more listeners if you add yourself to iTunes...there's a difference between users subscribing to it using iTunes and them finding it through the iTunes podcast directory...

Indeed, I just added 4 new podcasts from there on gaming, but yours wasn't on the list...now not on the right computer to add it and probably won't think about it until I run out of stuff to listen to! :-/

It should be free...or so I'm led to believe.
-Zach

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you know how this is done?
I downloaded itunes etc but I dunno how to add my podcast and if someone could tell me it would be a REAL help.
I myself don't have an ipod and generally flick between the sites (Garrets Games, Boardgames To Go, Dice Tower, Gamescape etc) to download the new podcasts so don't have a clue how to deal with itunes.

EDIT: Ignore all that. I've joined itunes (I hated having to give my card details as I do not intend to spend any money with them - in fact I was offended by it) and added my podcast feed so it should turn up soon. Just got an email saying it has added and is under review.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl Boone
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Reading your recent posts has been like dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr. Hamper O. Fury, sir, I like your podcast. I like podcasts where someone just talks about games, straight up, without heavy editing. I look forward to hearing more of you on my daily commute.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve
United States
SE
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Top 10 was brilliant - nicely done!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Seddon
United Kingdom
Congleton
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You just heard an Amen!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Seddon
United Kingdom
Congleton
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Argh, I see...Are you in WBA, btw?

(Weak Bladders Anonymous)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Seddon
United Kingdom
Congleton
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Argh...I see....are you in the AA too (and no, I don't mean The Automobile Association).

Seriously, you don't really like Fosters do you?...boy you need educating!

Hilarious man! I will be watching for your brown paper bag next time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fosters is a big MEH. Not as bad as Carling, not as good as most other things....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.