Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Brown
United Kingdom
STOCKPORT
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
I just had real problem with this company and I'm wondering am I alone and is there anything I can do.

I ordered three games just over three weeks ago. They never arrived, so I emailed the company, eventually I got a response saying that they would look into and would get back to me. They of course never did.

I have tried emailing them again but they don't respond.

I'm in the UK and they are in Germany so I am at a bit of a loss as to what I can do about it. Any ideas

Thanks

David Brown

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We've used them many times and never had the slightest problem. In fact you're the first person I've heard of who hasn't praised their service - they're usually very quick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want me to help you....I'll talk to them for you. I had to contact them several times last summer, because they were very confused, and then there were credit card problems, and whatever. But they are very helpful once you get them on the phone. E-mailing is a mixed bag....they sometimes respond, and sometimes they don't.

PM me, and I'll call them tomorrow.

-Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Brown
United Kingdom
STOCKPORT
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Robert,

That's very kind of you. But I'd feel very guilty asking someone to phone Germany on my behalf.

You've said you've spoke with them on the phone - I thought there may be a language barrier, I don't speak German (well I can order beers and that's about it). Are they OK with English or are you good at German?

Regards

David Brown

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Born and raised in Germany

But they do speak English quite well....well enough to resolve the problem. I place a very big order in the summer - about $800...and there were some problems. I tried e-mailing, but would rarely get a response. So I called them, and that worked much better. When I placed the order they were in the process of changing their web-shop and their "ownership", and I attributed the problems to that.

-Robert

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.