3 Posts

Panamax» Forums » Rules

Subject: Moving another players ship rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brach Munoz
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules state you have to use all waterway and lock movements that you have picked on your turn. Even if that means moving other ships. Does this mean you can move another ship that is partially loaded in the waiting zone even though you are not the owner or have any cargo on that ship?

As a side note, even if you could move your ship, could you choose to move another players ship anyway (in same partially loaded state) as long as it met the minimum move criteria? I was wondering if this would be a strategy to minimize the cargo that player could move if it looked obvious they were going to load it again next turn and you could not?

thanks,
Bruce
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pelton
United Kingdom
Hucknall
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
b4retina wrote:
The rules state you have to use all waterway and lock movements that you have picked on your turn. Even if that means moving other ships. Does this mean you can move another ship that is partially loaded in the waiting zone even though you are not the owner or have any cargo on that ship?

As a side note, even if you could move your ship, could you choose to move another players ship anyway (in same partially loaded state) as long as it met the minimum move criteria? I was wondering if this would be a strategy to minimize the cargo that player could move if it looked obvious they were going to load it again next turn and you could not?

thanks,
Bruce

Any ship can be moved, regardless of player ownership.

You must use all movement points if possible, this means any valid ship so either military or ship that the total of the dice on the ship are in that's ships range (as printed on the ship, 2 to 5 for a 1 slot ship) or for the passenger ships the black slots are covered by dice.

Hope this helps
Andy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brach Munoz
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks. that clarifies for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.