Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Plymale
United States
Huddleston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an email that my copy with the new maps for the older games is en-route.:D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Plymale
United States
Huddleston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's here! Lots of goodness. It came in two boxes. One held DR with the July 4-8 scenarios for Leibstandarte and Totenkoph. There are also a few counters for those two in the DR tree's.

The other box has the updated maps and scenario's for the XLVIII'th Panzer Korps three divisional games. Those are in the process of being updated so this is for those who have the earlier games.

The scenario's included are keyed to the scenario's in the box. These are combined ones and are not the ones in the original games. Do please note these are NOT keyed to the original scenario's in the original games. As noted the unit counts do not include the transport counters that were in the original's. Also they do include the radio units that are now in the II SS Panzer Korps games but were originally introduced in to the XLVIII'th Panzer Korps games in the C3I enhancement that was sold separately.

The combat units come from the original three games. There does appear to be one new unit, the Soviet 71st Guards Rifle Division. This is a 4 July reinforcement on the extreme left flank of GD Panzer Division. It looks like a standard Guard's Rifle Division so if your not playing the II SS Panzer Korps games you can just pull one like it from one of those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.