Subject: trusty blade and reroll when attacking feature rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pippo Munchkin
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ciao folks!

My apologies if it has already been asked before, and I'm afraid it has, but It's not clear to me how the reroll when attacking ability works.

1) reroll when attacking works only with the trusty blade or it may refer to any of the hero weapon?

2) reroll when attacking is permanent or it's not available once the trusty blade has been used?

Thank you for your answers!

Best

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniele Passamonti
Italy
Latina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bella!
Reroll e dadi aggiuntivi che ti danno gli equipaggiamenti sono permanenti, quindi come il secondo caso da te citato e sono applicabili ad ogni singolo lancio, anche quando gli equipaggiamenti sono esausti
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerzy Szwarc
Poland
Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can we get an answer in English?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sias Mey
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
As far as I know.

Any reroll provided by any item is available for use in anything attack or defence.

Regardless of whether the item is exhausted or not. Similar to how the parying blade works.

So... to answer the two questions directly.

1) No, the reroll is active for any attack or defence.
2) It is permanent. Regardless of the exhaustion of the blade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pippo Munchkin
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Test
Thank you to both the italian and english speaker guy. They gave the same answer, no need for any translation to english then.

So any feature in the bottom of an equipment card is permanent (independently if the card is exhausted or not) and can be related to any other equipment card/ action. Correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, all icons on attack cards are permanent (reroll, defense, life). The text effect usually referes only to when that weapon is used, though the text could indicate something different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pippo Munchkin
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, I was meaning all icons, being the text related to the card it is written on. Necessary clarification though. Thank you Thiago. Ciao.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.