Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Rogers
United States
APO
US Armed Forces - Europe
flag msg tools
Emanuele,

Concerning the Axis Surprise Bonus against a Neutral Power with respect to the Dyle-Breda plan, does the Bonus affect the territory of the Neutral Power or just the units of the Neutral Power. For example, a French unit is with a Belgian unit in Belgium when the Germans attack. Does the Bonus count? There is also an instance where there is a French unit and a British unit in Belgium without a Belgian unit also there? Do the Germans attack with the Bonus?

BITW rules state that Jericho Trumpets can be utilized if there were no enemy fighters in the hex with the Stukas. The BIA rules leave that out. Can the Stukas use the Jericho Trumpets rule if they had been in air combat against enemy fighters?

Greg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele Santandrea
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I love it when a plan comes together!
mbmbmbmbmb
Greg,

let me start from the second point: JTA.

It was born and played like it was mentioned in the BITE/BITW rules manual, but then soften to BIA mode just to avoid confusion.

As you have correctly spotted, the two above ways are dramatically different, so I would suggest to keep the first one, as soon as the difference is clear to a player.

About the Bonus: yes, the Germans have a Special Bonus (Fall Gelb) which affects every unit outside the Maginot Line and the Eben Emael (unless airborne attacked).

It is stated in the BITW setup journal. Just let me know if this is clear enough.

ALL THE BEST

ema
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.