Andrea Nand
Italy
Modena
flag msg tools
Best. Game. Ever.
badge
I wrote nanDECK and BGG1tool
mbmbmbmbmb
After buying Atlanteon I discovered that board and rules was missing (yes, it wasn't a heavy box). After an e-mail to FantasyFlightGames and ten days my copy is now complete. Thumbs up for FFG!!!
thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Schoenherr
msg tools
mb
Cool cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Campbell
United States
Excelsior
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What cracks me up is the number of posts related to Fantasy Flight's MARVELOUS Customer Service and how they replaced a part or a missing board or missing rules.

Come on. Think about it. THE WHOLE FREAKING BOARD WAS MISSING??...AND THE RULES?

What this says to me is FFG needs to improve their product assembly!

You rarely hear of these kinds of problems with other game publishers.

I've bought my share of FFG games and by far I've had more issues with missing or broken pieces than with any other game company.

Don't take me wrong. I love FFG's games and I love what they've offered...I just think the praise for their Customer Service is overstated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Siebel
Germany
Schwalbach
flag msg tools
mbmb
Personally, I cannot subscribe that FFG assembles their games worse than other companies. My copies of Twilight Imperium 3rd Ed., Arkham Horror, Doom and Runebound 2nd Ed. have all been complete and without any complaint. But I guess my sample is statistically not extremely significant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
kubilai wrote:
Personally, I cannot subscribe that FFG assembles their games worse than other companies. My copies of Twilight Imperium 3rd Ed., Arkham Horror, Doom and Runebound 2nd Ed. have all been complete and without any complaint. But I guess my sample is statistically not extremely significant.

Same with me. My groups bought TONS of FFG games (like 10-12 between me and me buddy) and we've never had a single problem with them. But then again, I'm probably statistically insignificant too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Glennie
Canada
Regina
SK
flag msg tools
badge
How Wrin Bu Lai, Whai Wrin Bu Jwo!
mbmbmb
All my FFG games have been complete (around 12 of them or so) but just about every 4th Rio Grande game I get is missing something (Meeples, wooden squares, money, etc). However, Jay and the gang there are AWESOME about sending my replacement bits asap. and I have no complaints with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.