Night of Man» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules draft rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Atila The Hun
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mark, any chance of getting a look at the draft rules for this. I'm getting quite giddy. I've printed out the Old School tactical rules and love them,Mao thought I'd ask about these
Mick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mick, sorry that I didn't see this earlier. With luck, we will be releasing the entire PDF of the game to those that took that option during the Kickstarter campaign, this week.

I believe we'll also put it up for sale (the PDF download) for those who would like to go that route.

Probably also put up a free copy of the rules. We have so much going on here. Exciting times. Again, sorry that I didn't see this earlier. You might want to subscribe to our newsletter to get all the info as we release it.

http://www.flyingpiggames.com at the bottom of any page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atila The Hun
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mark, I'm already subscribed and all in $500 in your OST games so was just wanting to check this game out too. Thanks for the reply though.
Mick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.