Dan Mixer
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Link for the win!
mbmbmbmbmb
What order do you play the Mission stories?

I've read through the forums and there are a few 'read the book and it's obvious' replies to similiar questions... but no, it's not obvious.

What order do you play the Mission stories?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neal Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Depends on who wins.

Each story misson will say which one comes next depending on whether the Rebels or the imperials win.

I donlt have the link in front of my but there are also flow charts in the file section on here which will tell you the next one to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Play Aftermath first. It will tell you which story mission to make active (and play when it is time for the next story mission) according to the mission result. Each of the story missions will do the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Missions alternate between Story Mission and Side Mission. You start with Aftermath (a story mission) and depending on who wins it will tell you what the next story mission will be, then play a side mission (how to mix this deck is in the setup) usually chosen one out of two (the one NOT chosen will still be "active" and part of the next choice), then you play the story mission (the one Aftermath decided), then another side mission, then a third story mission, and so on and so forth. I agree it could have been lain out better in the books, but it IS in there :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matti Mäkäräinen
Finland
Espoo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And as for whether the next on is a story mission or a side mission, the back cover of the Campaign Guide does tell you that order.

- Kez.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.