Popular Tags: convention [+] [View All]
Jay Borden
United States
Somerset
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those not able to go to BGG con, there’s another gaming convention in Fairlee, Vermont this coming weekend. It’s too late to pre-register for events now, but they have scheduled events for board games (A Game of Thorns, Princes of Florence, Goa, War of the Ring, Diplomacy tournament, and others).

http://www.carnagecon.com/

From what I gather, there will be plenty of room for open gaming and a game library (although it looks like only around 20 titles are listed on the site).

I didn’t pre-register for any events, so I’ll be trying to get as much open board gaming in as possible. I’ll be bringing my crokinole board along with a bunch of other games (at least Goa and The End of the Triumvirate since I just got them this week).

I’d be happy to try to schedule something in advance if anyone is interested. Let me know if there is something specific from my collection you would like me to bring.

Hope to see a few of you there this weekend!

~Jay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.