Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gregory Wong
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The player who starts off gets posession of the Starting Player card. I may be blind, but I didn't see any mention of the starting player card moving to allow a different player to start off the round. Is the starting player always the same from round to round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Saul-Sehy
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rulebook in front of me, but we change start player each round. I'm not sure where this came from....but I don't know where else we would have gotten it from besides the rules. This gives different players the ability to choose from the national rides first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Rachfal
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. It's not in the rules provided in the game, but in the corrected/more complete rules posted on the geek, it says "End of a round ... The start player card is then passed to the next player clockwise, and the next round begins."

By the way, one of my kids favorite games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Wong
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for pointing me to the rules here on the geek. Boy, that sure is a glaring omission.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.