Popular Tags: [View All]
A Brave New Geek
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys,

I see that on the Arcane Wonders site there are now promo packs for sale with 20 new cards in each. I had not bothered until now as I had read that the promos will eventually be part of later sets.

Does anyone know if this is the "later set" and that this will be the only way to get these cards?

Regardless, what a fantastic game and hope the new version increases the number of players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just checked...

Promo Pack 1 has:

1 x Altar of the Iron Guard
1 x Bear Strength (alternate art)
1 x Bloodwave Greatbow
1 x Debilitate
1 x Gravikor
1 x Holy Strike
1 x Kumanjaren Leopard
2 x Leviathan Scale Armor
1 x Plagued
1 x Selesius (alternate art)
1 x Victorian Griffin
1 x Ring of Healing
1 x Spiked Armor
1 x Storm Drake Hide (alternate art)
4 x Teleport (alternate art)
1 x Temple High Guard

Promo Pack 2 has:

1 x Spiked Buckler
1 x Fire Elemental
1 x Sunfire Burst
1 x Leather Belt
1 x Raincloud
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Kidd
United States
Thomasville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These promo packs are not "sets" and will not be the only way to get the promo cards, from what I understand. These cards will still be released in actual expansions later, with general distribution to stores, if you want to wait a little longer. Until then though, you can buy the promo packs through Arcane Wonders directly, but I don't think these packs will see general distribution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Brave New Geek
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zub3ri wrote:
These promo packs are not "sets" and will not be the only way to get the promo cards, from what I understand. These cards will still be released in actual expansions later, with general distribution to stores, if you want to wait a little longer. Until then though, you can buy the promo packs through Arcane Wonders directly, but I don't think these packs will see general distribution.

Thanks man and thought so. Pupils dilated when I saw new cards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brosman
United States
Roanoke
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Zub3ri is correct. These promo packs are not the "later set" we promised they would be printed in. A later set will be an official published product. These are still promo. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.