Recommend
13 
 Thumb up
 Hide
36 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Kemet: Ta-Seti» Forums » General

Subject: Final Play-tests! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Clévy
France
Strasbourg
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I play-tested this for the last time last night.

Very cool expansion that makes a great game greater: get excited!
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Imre Hauszknecht
Hungary
Pécs
flag msg tools
We'll kill you with kindness!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think we are quite excited already. But! Some new pictures, would help us maybe, to get more excited... whistle
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Montiage
France
flag msg tools
designer
Rapzoph wrote:
I play-tested this for the last time last night.

Very cool expansion that makes a great game greater: get excited!


You're enthousiastic because you won the game last night
But you're right Ian, the end of the game was epic ! (even if I lost)

We will play a new game tonight. I'm gonna take one or two pictures of it.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gui11aume wrote:
Rapzoph wrote:
I play-tested this for the last time last night.

Very cool expansion that makes a great game greater: get excited!


You're enthousiastic because you won the game last night
But you're right Ian, the end of the game was epic ! (even if I lost)

We will play a new game tonight. I'm gonna take one or two pictures of it.


I must see these pictures! Can't wait
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roeland
Belgium
Gent
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Pelvidar wrote:
Gui11aume wrote:
Rapzoph wrote:
I play-tested this for the last time last night.

Very cool expansion that makes a great game greater: get excited!


You're enthousiastic because you won the game last night
But you're right Ian, the end of the game was epic ! (even if I lost)

We will play a new game tonight. I'm gonna take one or two pictures of it.


I must see these pictures! Can't wait


4 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter van der Helm
Netherlands
Deventer
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to the pictures!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryant Hudson
United States
Cullman
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to a picture being uploaded for the box cover so the BBG Link will no longer have the No Image Available.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Still wondering if this will attempt to address the final round turn order issue.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Montiage
France
flag msg tools
designer
icarusmustburn wrote:
Still wondering if this will attempt to address the final round turn order issue.

You will make your own mind playing Ta Seti, but I think we can say that yes, it will.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian B.
Denmark
Frederiksberg C
flag msg tools
I don't design games, I play them!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's evening now here in Europe! So post some pictures already!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Montiage
France
flag msg tools
designer
ChrB wrote:
It's evening now here in Europe! So post some pictures already!

We just finished the game (I lost again...) and I just uploaded two pictures in the images section.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gassett
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever I see Schrödinger's Gollum, it makes me want to reach for my gun. arrrh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Clévy
France
Strasbourg
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gui11aume wrote:

You're enthousiastic because you won the game last night
But you're right Ian, the end of the game was epic ! (even if I lost)

We will play a new game tonight. I'm gonna take one or two pictures of it.


Winning is fun but the tension was so high! I didn't know I had won until the very end.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Clévy
France
Strasbourg
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gui11aume wrote:
icarusmustburn wrote:
Still wondering if this will attempt to address the final round turn order issue.

You will make your own mind playing Ta Seti, but I think we can say that yes, it will.


+1 I really like where the expansion has taken this part of the game.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gus Esteban Ruiz
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
Some images (figurines and black tiles) in TricTrac (french). It looks promisig!!

http://www.trictrac.net/actus/ta-seti-non-pourquoi-tape-et-t
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gassett
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Once again, it looks like I'll be acquiring this just based on the components and artwork alone.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Montiage
France
flag msg tools
designer
Apocryphile wrote:
Once again, it looks like I'll be acquiring this just based on the components and artwork alone.


Was it the way you bought the base game ?

I hope you'll enjoy this expansion.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian B.
Denmark
Frederiksberg C
flag msg tools
I don't design games, I play them!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gui11aume wrote:
ChrB wrote:
It's evening now here in Europe! So post some pictures already!

We just finished the game (I lost again...) and I just uploaded two pictures in the images section.


Thanks for the pictures and the teasers! meeple
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Montiage
France
flag msg tools
designer
ChrB wrote:
Gui11aume wrote:
ChrB wrote:
It's evening now here in Europe! So post some pictures already!

We just finished the game (I lost again...) and I just uploaded two pictures in the images section.


Thanks for the pictures and the teasers! meeple


I play one more game in a few minutes. If I win, I upload a new picture
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gassett
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gui11aume wrote:
Apocryphile wrote:
Once again, it looks like I'll be acquiring this just based on the components and artwork alone.


Was it the way you bought the base game ?

I hope you'll enjoy this expansion.

Not exactly - I played it first, but I'm not a big fan of combat as the main mechanic, and probably wouldn't have bought it if not for the high quality components, artwork, and theme. Those three go a long way with me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Photos are great, but how about some rules details, or a few generalities about how it changes the game?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
chas59 wrote:
Photos are great, but how about some rules details, or a few generalities about how it changes the game?


I'd like to hear about these as well. Just started playing Kemet and it's a fantastic game!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando A. C. Jr.
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chas59 wrote:
Photos are great, but how about some rules details, or a few generalities about how it changes the game?


I would like to see the rules also ...
Or at least know about them!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loic Mulaire
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gui11aume wrote:
ChrB wrote:
Gui11aume wrote:
ChrB wrote:
It's evening now here in Europe! So post some pictures already!

We just finished the game (I lost again...) and I just uploaded two pictures in the images section.


Thanks for the pictures and the teasers! meeple


I play one more game in a few minutes. If I win, I upload a new picture


Guess you didn't win?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Montiage
France
flag msg tools
designer
No.
It was a painful and humiliating defeat.

But we will soon give you more informations about Ta-Seti.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.