• [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
What do you mean by "blanks"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Marana
Arizona
flag msg tools
Pax Magnifica Bellum Gloriosum
badge
In Fancy Llama we Trust
mbmbmbmbmb
Sunmachine wrote:
Does anyone have blanks for these?

If you are looking for blanks to create your own, download the Vassal module for the game. It will have images you can use to create your counters.

TI3 Vassal Page
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Williams
United Kingdom
Beckenham, KENT
flag msg tools
mbmb
Counters with no graphic on them. I can find blank action cards, political cards, even blank leader tokens etc but not Domain/DS counters. I'd like to implement some ideas of my own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Williams
United Kingdom
Beckenham, KENT
flag msg tools
mbmb
Professormole wrote:
Sunmachine wrote:
Does anyone have blanks for these?

If you are looking for blanks to create your own, download the Vassal module for the game. It will have images you can use to create your counters.

TI3 Vassal Page

That's exactly what I'm after. I'll try that, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Williams
United Kingdom
Beckenham, KENT
flag msg tools
mbmb
A total noob question, having never used vassal before - how do you get blank tile images? I have the Shards Module installed and I'm stumbling around it. I see all the graphics but they are not blanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Sunmachine wrote:
A total noob question, having never used vassal before - how do you get blank tile images? I have the Shards Module installed and I'm stumbling around it. I see all the graphics but they are not blanks.

I haven't looked at that module in awhile, but you may have to go into your favorite image editor and blankify them yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Marana
Arizona
flag msg tools
Pax Magnifica Bellum Gloriosum
badge
In Fancy Llama we Trust
mbmbmbmbmb
sigmazero13 wrote:
Sunmachine wrote:

I haven't looked at that module in awhile, but you may have to go into your favorite image editor and blankify them yourself.

Yeah, unfortunately that's the one item that doesn't really have a blank in the file, but if you are planning to do things similar to one of the existing photos, you can always just edit right over it with your addition/adjustment.

I've heard mentioned somewhere that someone used the "DistantSuns-Back" image, traced the inside edge, deleted the interior, and then just laid in the "Empty" image as the background for base Final Frontier tokens that could then be used to make customs. Might want to try that option as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Williams
United Kingdom
Beckenham, KENT
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks. I can create my own with time and photoshop. I just wanted to save the effort if it had already been done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Williams
United Kingdom
Beckenham, KENT
flag msg tools
mbmb
Done. And if anyone else needs it...
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/2462369/sunmachine?size=orig...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.