Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Mason
England
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really thought this'd be out in the UK today? anyone know if there's any news of when?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
I always check www.esdevium.co.uk on their new releases page to find out when games are actually going to be in the shops - I think they're the main (if not the only) supplier to the UK. I was expecting this to be out by now too, but maybe next week eh? Esdevium generally put the new releases page up on a Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Mason
England
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers Jim,

it's a blocked website here at work but I'll look this Fri from home. I tend to buy from Gameslore.com and their new releases are posted on Weds so I was hoping...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
I've used Gameslore a few times too, they're very good. Their new releases page is exactly the same as the new releases page on the esdevium web-site, only difference being they don't update their page until the following Wednesday. The esdevium site will give you the same info a few days earlier. I'd be very suprised if this isn't out next week, although you can never tell with these things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Would
United Kingdom
Hucknall
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Leisure Games expect to have it in next Wednesday (one weeks time).

So if anyone wants a game Wednesday night....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it is out this week : http://www.esdeviumgames.com/newreleasesheets/November14th20...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Mason
England
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay

and the Runebound boosters too - I smell bulk order

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.