Mice and Mystics: Downwood Tales» Forums » Rules

Subject: Cursed status rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
haim benisty
Israel
flag msg tools
Hi,

I didn't really understand how a mouse can get rid of Cursed status.
Does it have to be on 4-leaf space \ frog leaves to make a recover action that release it from the curse?
What do I do if I do not have even one leaf of the leaves mentioned above on any tile?
The mouse will stay cursed until the end of the game?

Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Hawthorne
United States
dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haim6130 wrote:
Hi,

Does it have to be on 4-leaf space \ frog leaves to make a recover action that release it from the curse?
What do I do if I do not have even one leaf of the leaves mentioned above on any tile?

Thanks a lot!
The only way you can get rid of a curse without using an item, or ability, is to use an explore action on a clover or toadstool. The forest is dotted with these features both above and below ground.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tsai MingChih
Taiwan
flag msg tools
nobeerblues wrote:
Haim6130 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks a lot!
The only way you can get rid of a curse without using an item, or ability, is to use an explore action on a clover or toadstool. The forest is dotted with these features both above and below ground.

Does Tilda use 【cure】 to remove cursed status?

And use an 【explore action】to remove cursed? Rulebok say 【recover action】 on a clover or toadstool, which is right??

thank you~
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.