Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy Rose
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sequencing Breakthrough is in play, and I'm the Gene Splicer. I assume I can use my ability and cure with only four cards... but if I do, which card can I be short? The cure color, or one of the others? Or does it matter?

I see in the rules where it talks about needing an extra card for the appropriate Virulent Strain card, but I see nothing about the event anywhere.

Thanks, all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lehmann
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
This event says you need *1 fewer city card*: so the Gene Splicer can cure with either 2 cards of the cure color and any two cards of the other three colors or one card of each color.

With this event and the ITL Lab Challenge, then the Gene Splicer needs to discard two of the other three colors (as per the Lab Challenge cure sidebar).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Rose
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you, sir! Really enjoying SoE. (Pilot is fantastic in the Superbug!) Appreciate the quick answer.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.