Popular Tags: Tennessee [+] [View All]
Rick Keuler
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello world, the 2007 incarnation of Tennessee Game Day is coming!

Please mark your calendars for the weekend of March 9-11 in Nashville, TN. We will definitely be having all day gaming events on Friday (9th) and Saturday (10th) (which sorta makes the Game Day tag a misnomer, but we don't care, we're keeping it!). Whether events occur on Sunday as well (formal or informal) will depend on interest, logistics, etc.

So - mark your calendars and join us for, what we hope will be, another great event!

Edited to include location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasey Relford
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where ?!?

K

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Keuler
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tranzducer wrote:
Where ?!?

K

D'oh! Details, details - it will be in Nashville, with the exact locations coming soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Cleveland
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As of right now you can count me in for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bender
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I should be there again, and my wife as well.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasey Relford
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
...it will be in Nashville, with the exact locations coming soon.

I'd love to drag the wife up there. Never been to Nashville before, but we'll know if it's possible after the new year gets cranked up.

K
zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a fun event last year. Hopefully this year is double the fun. Is it in a hotel, meaning gaming Friday through Saturday. Or is it Friday from 8-6 and Saturday from 8-6 or something too.

I hope I can make the dates. I'm not sure what my march looks like yet. I kind of liked June because it's usually pretty slow for me. But if I'm able. I'd love to make the trip.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Keuler
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SybotCB wrote:
It was a fun event last year. Hopefully this year is double the fun. Is it in a hotel, meaning gaming Friday through Saturday. Or is it Friday from 8-6 and Saturday from 8-6 or something too.

I'm currently still working on final details, but here's the plan as it currently stands. I'm working on booking a hotel for Friday gaming and for out of town gamers to lodge, So Friday gaming will be an all day and evening affair, just go to bed at some point so you can make it for Saturday. Saturday we already have a venue reserved that will hold us comfortably and gaming will be from 8/9 to late in the evening (sometime between 10 to midnight). So gaming time has been more than doubled from last year's event, TGD 2007 - Twice the Fun of 2006.

Of course we'll have the fun additional events as well - even more door prizes and the Take it Easy! tournament, and possibly some additional activities. I've already heard from several people that made it last year and are planning on returning - hope you can make it too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Watts
United States
Mount Juliet
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the hard work Rick.
arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's looking less possible for me. I believe that is the weekend of the NCAA Rifle Championships in Fairbanks Alaska, and although that doesn't mean much to me, it means a lot to my wife. So I might be with kids that weekend.

Though my Mother in Law does live pretty close to there. I might be able to work something out with her.

For now though, I'm still in a very tentative stage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Keuler
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Details are up!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/145748

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.