Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Sinclair
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that the Kickstarter is over I would love to see a detailed play through of a few turns with some discussion on what you are doing and why. This will help us through the wait for final publication and give us a better feel for the differences in the game from A Few Acres of Snow and Mythotopia.

This be a great episode of the HAMTAG video series? So what do you have to say Judd, Bart and Greg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, Dan the Man is the guy to talk to. I'm the only Hamtagger that knows how to play it. Greg has not (he watched some of me playing with another guy). Bart played it, but it was a couple of years ago. Much has changed since then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, did you see my review? I go through each facet of the game and talk about how it differs from Acres.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sinclair
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Judd,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I did see your review and it was helpful. I actually like watching the videos at comments that are added as play is done. It is more like someone sitting at the table with me and going through the explanation of the game. It is just another way to learn other than just reading. Also, the videos can be done with the components of the game; and yes you do a very good job snagging photos and marking them up.

Brian

airjudden wrote:
By the way, did you see my review? I go through each facet of the game and talk about how it differs from Acres.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Berger
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
Jigsaw
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Knight Works is planning to make some videos, but I'll let Don speak for himself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
djberg96 wrote:
I think Knight Works is planning to make some videos, but I'll let Don speak for himself.

Currently, we are neck deep in the graphic design and layout, revising rule books, and working with artists for both Hands in the Sea and Forged in Steel. I agree that a video covering actual game play would be helpful; however, setting aside the time to do that would delay the final files out to the manufacturer. Once those files are out, sometime in July, we can breathe a bit easier and potentially look at creating that video.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shadowkn wrote:
djberg96 wrote:

Currently, we are neck deep in the graphic design and layout, revising rule books, and working with artists for both Hands in the Sea and Forged in Steel. I agree that a video covering actual game play would be helpful; however, setting aside the time to do that would delay the final files out to the manufacturer. Once those files are out, sometime in July, we can breathe a bit easier and potentially look at creating that video.

Priorities first. Sounds good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.