Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Dickson
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://teamcovenant.com/blog/2015/03/25/mirror-mirror-on-the...

A little low value for a Fourth Ring deck, but for other hucksters, this card is insane.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes.
United States
Shillington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.
badge
"You wouldn't worry half as much about what other people thought of you if you realized how rarely they actually did."
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I think Maria Kingsford will be spending a lot of time looking at herself in the mirror.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Art by Char Reed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Carlton
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will never, ever be able to play this card without Blind Guardian playing in my head.

Also is just me or is the wording on this card about as complicated as it could possibly get for what is actually a pretty simple effect?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes.
United States
Shillington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.
badge
"You wouldn't worry half as much about what other people thought of you if you realized how rarely they actually did."
mbmbmbmbmb
How would you have worded it differently? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Carlton
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sort of understand why it has to say 'bullet bonus' etc. Just some of the cards from this saddlebag seem worryingly complex, like This'll Hurt in the Morning and Swinford Finds Trouble etc.

Can be hard to explain to new players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
Naarden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jasta wrote:
Can be hard to explain to new players.
FWIW, I think new players should stick to the base set first (and not use expansion stuff like this right away).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.