Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Dupree
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to clarify, on the German half of a turn, i use tons of my artillery , then, on the allied turn, Put all assets from the used box to the German cup. During the allied turn, I hold off my artillery (at least the corps artillery), thereby not allowing any into the used box for the upcoming reinforcement phase, and avoiding having to move 1 arty asset from used to eliminated box (16.12). Am I doing this correctly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McCormick
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. Your assets don't go into the selection cup during the Allied half of the turn, so you can't avoid eliminating spent artillery (unless you pull an artillery asset by not using your Special Action).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I concur with Sean. Assets only go back into the selection cup at the beginning of each German turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McNaughton
United Kingdom
Derby
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spartax wrote:
Assets only go back into the selection cup at the beginning of each German turn.

What they said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Dupree
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Gentlemen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.