Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris McLaren
United States
Grand Ledge
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a master list of custom game material out there? Everything I have found was started and not continued or current. Anyone interested in putting some stuff together, complete with links to artscow with me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
banana
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be a creator of custom content, I can tell it's a LOT of work to keep it updated, alive and of quality.

Anyway, look for NinjaDorg or Feonix custom scenarios in the "Variant" section. Those are really cool. FYI, Feonix is actually Matthew Newman, now lead developper for the game itself!

Also, if you read and liked the Silmarillion, look for Ian Martin's First Age expansion:
https://talesfromthecards.wordpress.com/first-age/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McLaren
United States
Grand Ledge
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I know it is a lot of work, which is why I figured it was hard to find. And I had seen feonix's stuff and also had PnPd a lot of the early stuff before, it is more the more recent stuff I was not aware of. I did see the first age stuff, that was actually some of the stuff that I was looking at that got my interest going again. After getting hit by a car and being wheelchair bound with a broken leg I need something to keep me sane.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Drouillard
Canada
Barrie
Ontario
flag msg tools
There's a heck of a lot of material in the First Age set, plus you can get it really cheap on cowcow right now ($40 for the whole thing, see the First Age post in this forum). Otherwise this is the closest thing there is to a complete list. I'm not sure if there are many newer scenarios, but you can probably find most of them here

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/72931/lord-rings-card-gam...

Good luck with your recovery!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.