Popular Tags: [View All]
Diana craciun
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just purchased this hero(character) deck but now i am confused

It says it can be used with the base game but to use this expansion each hero must have his/her own deck from the base game !!!??

what does it mean his/her own deck from base game ? does not this character deck comes with its own unique hero deck ? it should replace one of the base game hero/characters deck

sorry I just can not get this

to add to my disappointment there is no character figure !
I just paid top $$ for this and do i need to go buy another FFG board game which has the blade dancer figurine ? (not sure if Descent has this character or Runewars)

please help me understand these character decks but if this means you can not buy character decks and just use them as a new hero as oppose to depend still depend on the base game hero deck, i can not see why i should purchase the other character decks shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas King
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each player needs a character deck. You have one, but need more for other players because each player uses their own (you don't share decks).

There is no figure. Think of it as choosing the class your hero will be. You already have the hero cards and figures, this gives you a class to play as.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diana craciun
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Ok Thx Thomas
U Sir just made my day !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Brøchner
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each player need his own character deck

(Should have reloaded the page before posting )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.