Subject: Number of parallel games on snellman.net rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 Geek Gold so that you can read this! :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm currently in a game on snellman with a player who has 26 active games going on right now. wow surprise Who offers more?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Sprockitz
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
I was up to 32 about a month ago, but realized I was a little too addicted, so I've cut back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HenningK
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a lazy guy, I currently have 1. The most I had at the same time were 5 I think - 4 in the league and another one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rhett Morgan
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trantor42 wrote:
I am a lazy guy, I currently have 1. The most I had at the same time were 5 I think - 4 in the league and another one.

I lose track of my games if I get above 4 and things start to blend together. Mostly because I don't do notes so all of my games are being balanced in my brain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Reitberger
Germany
Nürnberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 15 at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silly Words
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb

The first game I had was with someone that had also recently joined. He wasn't getting enough action, so he joined 32 games. Forgot his name. I think 32 games, if you are a serious player, is a full time job.

I vary between 4 and 8, depending on how planned out my strategies are or if there is a tournament ramping up where four games will start at once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Zigmond
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I aim to have 5 going on at any one time (as soon as one of the 5 finishes, I look for another to join). This does go up when a new league season starts, or when someone else specifically invites me to a game, but I don't think I've ever had more than 8 on the go at once. I could probably manage up to about 10 (although I choose not to), but am happy with a smaller number. I don't like to go below 5 though as then it's frequent to log on and not have any game to make a move in, and where would be the fun in that? cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg D.
Germany
Höxter
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robinz wrote:
I aim to have 5 going on at any one time (as soon as one of the 5 finishes, I look for another to join). This does go up when a new league season starts, or when someone else specifically invites me to a game, but I don't think I've ever had more than 8 on the go at once. I could probably manage up to about 10 (although I choose not to), but am happy with a smaller number. I don't like to go below 5 though as then it's frequent to log on and not have any game to make a move in, and where would be the fun in that? cool

QFT! That is exactly what I would write.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Sprockitz
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
I've also cut down some to focus better on the tournament coming up, at least for the early going with faction choice and opening setup being so important. 2nd place last season in division 7 left a sour taste in my mouth!! But now that the initial rush is over, I imagine I'll keep 10-15 active games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 Geek Gold so that you can read this! :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey! The question was "Who offers more?" No need for the obvious 99% of players who offer less.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamino Muth
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
I had 54 at one point, but it was a little much play really well of course. I think I would prefer something around 30 for a balance of decent play and being able to make a fair amount of moves per day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.