Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Stainbrook
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I knew it was going to expire at 5:00. I was waiting for the last few minutes, and then I got distracted. Somebody picked up a complete copy of Kremlin for under 20$ and it wasn't me. I'm so stupid!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to hear that.

To avoid such problems in the future, I'd recommend using an auto-snipe site. I have had a very positive experience with esnipe.com, which has a nominal charge (usually $0.25 per auction in my case). There are free options out there as well, including auctionsnipe.auctionstealer.com

One of the main benefits for me is that I don't need to be around when an auction ends; esnipe bids for me automatically.

Hope it works out better for you the next time.

b

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Destiny's got her hand way, way up in their puppets! It's an unpleasant tingling! The deepest of wriggles!
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
But my greatest power is this: When Destiny speaks, she speaks to me. She says hi, by the way.
badge
Oh! And I've been killing the bees!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bid early. Bid your max. Let it ride.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.