Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christophe Dubreuil
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Zombie Hunters [updated],

Willing not to amplify the evergrowing prices on the the second market, I propose here to trade Survivor/Zombivor.

I have for trade spares from Gaming Night Kits :
Kyoko
Thiago
Bill

Mr Phal

And Season 1/2/3 exclusives:
Cardboard Tube Samurai
Benny
Curro
Miss Trish
Patrick
Kris
Oksana
Nikki

Set#2 Survivors & Zombivors
Brad
Thaissa
Kirk
Rose
Ralph

Moustache Pack 2
Dick
Leroy
Paul

I look for exclusives of season 1 :
Union Worker #42
Nick
Cholo
Dave
Eagle
Troy
Cardboard Tube Samurai
Ivy
Eva
Claudia
Marvin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You my good sir are an ambitious person, best of luck in that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Good luck with that.

I woundn't stress too much on the WoK survivor, he seems to be far worse quality then anything else they've ever done.

Was not impressed on the detail level compared to what we are used to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Leslie
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zombie57 wrote:
Good luck with that.

I woundn't stress too much on the WoK survivor, he seems to be far worse quality then anything else they've ever done.

He definitely isn't as crisply detailed as the Rue Morgue survivors. I dig Union Worker 42, though. I'm hoping mine looks better after I paint him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Aldrich
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only issue you may have is that Kyoko and Thaigo are worth around $1.50-$6. Bill is still worth around $20, and Mr. Phal is worth $25-$45 depending on the day.

All of Season 1's promos sell from $50-190 each because of their rarity/#'s produced. But we have a good group here on bgg so who knows, good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zombie57 wrote:
Good luck with that.

I'm stupid or something, but I just can't figure out which one is the WoK Survivor. Can somebody spell it out for me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Leslie
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goalie4hire wrote:
zombie57 wrote:
Good luck with that.

I'm stupid or something, but I just can't figure out which one is the WoK Survivor. Can somebody spell it out for me?

Union Worker #42, one of two zombicide characters that was an add on to the Wrath of Kings Kickstarter campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coyotenomad wrote:
goalie4hire wrote:
zombie57 wrote:
Good luck with that.

Union Worker #42, one of two zombicide characters that was an add on to the Wrath of Kings Kickstarter campaign.

OK, now I do feel stupid. I guess if it said union worker #42 I'd know what they were talking about.

I disagree about the quality of this figure though. Both my survivor and zombivore are of stellar quality (same as every Zombicide figure I own)the Detail is great down to the string used to hold on the cardboard armor he's wearing. What more detail could you be looking for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goalie4hire wrote:
Coyotenomad wrote:
goalie4hire wrote:
zombie57 wrote:
Good luck with that.

OK, now I do feel stupid. I guess if it said union worker #42 I'd know what they were talking about.

I disagree about the quality of this figure though. Both my survivor and zombivore are of stellar quality (same as every Zombicide figure I own)the Detail is great down to the string used to hold on the cardboard armor he's wearing. What more detail could you be looking for?

I hate to say it man but that looks like crap, utter crap.... now since I am nice I will trade you my non painted version. And if you have other crappy painted ones I will take them and trade for my better non painted ones.... sound good?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VaeVictis666 wrote:
goalie4hire wrote:
Coyotenomad wrote:
goalie4hire wrote:
zombie57 wrote:
Good luck with that.

I hate to say it man but that looks like crap, utter crap.... now since I am nice I will trade you my non painted version. And if you have other crappy painted ones I will take them and trade for my better non painted ones.... sound good?

I have over 100 Crappy painted figures... Trading them for your Clean un-painted versions sounds like a really good deal for me. We should talk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll even let you pay for shipping... sigh if only the world works this way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Dubreuil
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UP, i modified the list for trade / seeking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Dubreuil
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UP, I updated the list .... but have few hopes .. :-(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Dubreuil
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UP, Seeking two last ladies Claudia & Ivy !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Dubreuil
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UP, Seeking the last lady : Claudia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Dubreuil
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OVER ..... finaly got my Claudia !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.