Popular Tags: utah [+] [View All]
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are meeting on a different day and place this month, Friday nov. 10th at Utah Valley State College, in the second floor of the cafeteria in the student center.

We had originally planned to have a massive Wings of War dogfight, but that didn't work out so now we are looking at our usual method of game selection, i.e. bring what you like and decide when we get there.

Gaming lasts from 6-10pm, and there will be about five in attendance this month. Drop-ins welcome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=[Ran Over]=-
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
Re: Utah County Boardgamers: November 10th, temporary new sp
What time do the lot cops go home?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Utah County Boardgamers: November 10th, temporary new sp
We have canceled tonight's game session!

Four members told us yesterday they couldn't make it for various reasons, one member didn't want to pay for parking and my wife needed me to help babysit our friend's kids so we'll have to reschedule.

The lot cops go home at 5pm on FRIDAY, the rest of the time you have to get a free pass from parking before they close at 5pm or use the pay lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.