Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: OP_deleted [+] [View All]
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
[Paraphrasing due to deleted comment]
CathyZ228 wrote:
If I have enough credits do I have to buy all dice from my citizenry?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cathy Zampogna
msg tools
I found a previous thread. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Please don't delete your posts. It makes the thread really confusing, since it makes it look like the first reply is the original post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
I usually remember to quote in order to avoid this. I added what I remember of the OP to my earlier post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Nassau County
New York
flag msg tools
Asmor wrote:
Please don't delete your posts. It makes the thread really confusing, since it makes it look like the first reply is the original post.

Continuing to go off topic, it's not the thread creator's fault. This is hardly the first time that this has happened. At some point people need to acknowledge that it's the site's fault. Either the first post shouldn't be deletable or it should note that post was deleted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there's enough fault to go around

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
lankyb wrote:
Asmor wrote:

Continuing to go off topic, it's not the thread creator's fault. This is hardly the first time that this has happened. At some point people need to acknowledge that it's the site's fault. Either the first post shouldn't be deletable or it should note that post was deleted.

It can be multiple people's faults.

You're totally correct that this situation shouldn't happen in the first place, but it does, and so all we can do about it is inform people of the consequences and ask them not to do it again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JonBen wrote:
[Paraphrasing due to deleted comment]
CathyZ228 wrote:
If I have enough credits do I have to buy all dice from my citizenry?

Yes.
The fun way to do it would've been to delete this post, now making things even more confusing Then we watch the dominos fall over
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sauer
Australia
Whyalla Jenkins
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Heavy Euro Power
mbmbmbmbmb
You must always recruit as many dice as possible.
Mathematically there is no reason to NOT do this, as more dice means more actions means more stuff working in your favour.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FSCB wrote:
You must always recruit as many dice as possible.
Mathematically there is no reason to NOT do this, as more dice means more actions means more stuff working in your favour.

You must have forgot to carry the one. Perhaps you should seek out Galactic Religion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.