Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eagle of Lille is only 5 pre-orders away from the 500 mark. Project status is very far along. Two 8x11 Map extensions - one to the North and one to the South of the main map. New ADCs, 7 new scenarios. Two countersheets - one Misc and one with new aircraft. Covers the early war period from late 1914-1916. New rules and random mission generator for this time period. Good stuff to add to Bloody April. Also, once this project is finalized, if you are looking forward to Cactus Air Force, this is the trigger to move on to the next phase of that game's development once this has been handed off to GMT.

Image section should have a sample of the Misc counter sheet once approved by admin.

T-Mo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope EoL makes the cut, I just picked up BA not too long ago and it's become
a permanent resident on my wargame table. This game is not for the feint of heart! It is a true wargame.

I like the idea of a mission generator. It would be cool to solo BA from the DLS perspective and react to the incoming RFC raids. Going to design one myself actually...

Get off your butts and order EoL people! I'm gonna be salty if I have to buy five more copies to get this made

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sloop hmsstarling
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received a note from GMT that "Eagle of Lille" has made the cut on the P500 list! All Bloody April fans should rally around now and push it to publication!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jhope wrote:
I just received a note from GMT that "Eagle of Lille" has made the cut on the P500 list! All Bloody April fans should rally around now and push it to publication!

Outstanding. We are finishing up one final scenario and doing final reviews of the material and getting the final aircraft countersheet done then we will be turning in the materials for publication. I think this is a great addition for BA and increases the playable timeline from 1914 to mid 1917.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjørn Terje Hansebråten
msg tools
mb
T-Mo wrote:
jhope wrote:

Outstanding. We are finishing up one final scenario and doing final reviews of the material and getting the final aircraft countersheet done then we will be turning in the materials for publication. I think this is a great addition for BA and increases the playable timeline from 1914 to mid 1917.

Ordered :-) How far is it to be finish ? Has you included the missing airplanes in BA ? Any overview about the weight ? How many pages in the rule book and Scenery book ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EOL is at the printers. 2 Map extensions - small one to the north and a bigger one in the south. 32-34 pg Rules/Scenario booklet. 2-2.5 countersheets of planes and other misc counters. 16 New ADCs.

Morane L, BB, N. N16, BE12, FB-5, Bristol Scout, RE-7 for British
Aviatik C.1, E.1, E.III, Alb C.I, Revised Alb C.III, LVG C.I, AEG G.II and Fokker D.III for Germans

The errata counters that appeared in C3i are also included in countersheet here in case players didn't get those.

Plenty more aircraft counters of other types that are in BA base game as well.

Game now supports the timeframe from 1915-1916 thru late spring 1917.

Expansion should be heading your way sometime early 1916 -- ahem 2016.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
7 Scenarios - most covering Max Immelmann's career but also the Battle of the Somme. A bunch of new and advanced rules for Bloody April and new rules specific to EOL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Twine
United Kingdom
Near Portsmouth
flag msg tools
"You do not stop playing games when you get old; you get old when you stop playing games." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
mbmbmbmbmb
Morane-Saulnier N and the Eindecker III. Looking forward to this expansion even more!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.