Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tor Inge Johannessen
Norway
Vestby
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
We had a slight rule-change in the beginning of the second turn of our first game. We had an discussion before the game start if the 0 on the die was 0 or 10. And since we were 3 non-rpg'ers and only 1 rpg'er, we went for 0. (I thought 0 was genious, as one extra die wouldn't automaticly mean at least +1 to the total). We found out when someone got a card that said "if you roll 10..." that 10 is a bit difficult on a die with maxiumum 9.

Of course, I should have known that it was 10, as I read the extra rules with the exploding 10 before the gaming night. But I forgot.

But it should maybe have been put as a note, that 0 is 10 on the dice in the box, since not everyone that play is hardcore rpg'ers. (At least as long as those dice are shipped with the game.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas R. Moen
Norway
OSLO
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hehe, funny mistake. Always listen to the lone RPG'er. And yes, I have one gamer in one of my "groups" that isn't a hardcore rpg'er, and he's hard to persuade at times... 0 on the dice IS 10. Response: No, way, it says 0... (Geez)... By time will show that I was right! haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.