Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Taught the game to a few coworkers tonight. 4-player game, I'm the only one who's played before. Turn order is me, Rob, Raphael, and Rui.

We're near the end of the game. Rob has 28 points plus an unloaded bomb, $10, and 3 bombers. Raphael has 33 points and $4 or $5 (I forget). Both have a good amount of their preferred fuel types.

It is with a great deal of sorrow that, on my turn, I must return my workers. I'm one uranium short of being able to play my winning bomb, and there's no way for me to get it. I figure there's no way in hell it's going to come back around to me.

Rob's turn comes up. Turns out his last bomb needs a bit more plutonium than I'd expected. He makes 3 more plutonium, but he's short one scientist. He's got a university and could make one, except Rui scooped up the last grey scientist on his turn! Rob is unable to build his bomb! Huzzah!

Next up is Raphael. He needs to make some uranium, which ends up costing him the rest of his money. He's at 48 points (of 50 needed to win), and if he just had $2 more he could have loaded his bomb for the win.

Through sheer dumb luck superior tactics and strategery, I am victorious!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.