Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Botta
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it just me or are events moving in the ME so fast that they're going to need to cut off Labyrinth II timehack now and start aggregating for a Labyrinth III?

Heck, just the continuing nuke negotiations with Iran, the Bibi visit, and Tattooine (sorta) under siege should be enough content to cover Labyrinth Episodes VII, VIII, & IX!

http://www.popularmechanics.com/culture/a14740/tattooine-is-...

But seriously - I just picked up the game and am really looking forward to diving in. Just saw that article as well as the P500 for LII and my silly side took over.

Have a good Friday, all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McNaughton
United Kingdom
Derby
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I teach geography, politics and world development. It would be a lot easier, but considerably less interesting, if the world stopped changing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck reaume
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
not sure if i should be admitting this but every time i hear something new coming out of the middle east i think "how is this going to be incorporated into the next installment of labyrinth?".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles de Rais
Belgium
Brugge
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
reemer I have the same thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ohad Pinchevsky
Israel
Tel Aviv
ISRAEL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Me too!

BTW Ben, I think you're right that Benjamin Netanyahu visit to U.S Congress and winning the election could effect the US-Israel relationship... but still we don't know how.

So, I'm fine with that... for now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Is it just me or are events moving in the ME so fast ...

It's not just you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.