140 Posts
[1]  Prev «  2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6  Next »  [6] | 

Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » General

Subject: Web Based Skirmish Team Builder (updated) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charlie
msg tools
Adding which set each Skirmish Upgrade came from would also be awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have added the expansion each command card comes from to the space under the card.

charliefilms wrote:
Adding which set each Skirmish Upgrade came from would also be awesome.

Hoping to do the same for all the deployment cards sometime soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Ludrick
United States
Austin
Texas (TX)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just a heads up, when I use it, it just says "A&V Leia" for all the command cards, it doesn't change for each card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
calebludrick wrote:
Just a heads up, when I use it, it just says "A&V Leia" for all the command cards, it doesn't change for each card.

Interesting, what browser are you using?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Ludrick
United States
Austin
Texas (TX)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm on Chrome, when I tested it on IE there was no error though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franky
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just thought about creating my own, when i stumbled upon yours, thanks a lot for this, it saves me a lot of work

On my screen the blue and green of the dice are very hard to distinguish next to each other

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Millett
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The builder now has cards from the Alliance Smuggler and Bantha Rider packs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kaminsky
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Falcon0815 wrote:
I just thought about creating my own, when i stumbled upon yours, thanks a lot for this, it saves me a lot of work

On my screen the blue and green of the dice are very hard to distinguish next to each other

Fix your screen. I can tell the blue and the green better on my screen than on the real cards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leif Smart
Australia
flag msg tools
What's the easiest way to filter out the expansion packs you don't own?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan McCoy
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
and His Amazing Zoo Crew!
badge
I'm Spader-Man.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cramill wrote:
The builder now has cards from the Alliance Smuggler and Bantha Rider packs.

Any plans to create Set categories for the Command Cards from Alliance Smuggler, Bantha Rider, Hired Guns, Stormtroopers, and Wookie Warriors? Every other set and A&V pack seems to be available for filtering by Set except those. Someone let me know if I've missed any.

I just discovered this tool today and it was super useful in building some quick teams, so thanks to everyone who's put work into this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ask and ye shall receive! Just pushed the update to the site to add the missing sets filters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
leifsmart wrote:

No way at the moment unfortunately. Although the bottom of each card shows which set it comes from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leif Smart
Australia
flag msg tools
jeemusu wrote:
leifsmart wrote:

No way at the moment unfortunately. Although the bottom of each card shows which set it comes from.

Cheers! Is it possible to also add that info for the deployment cards? Most are obvious, but a few aren't, particularly the skirmish upgrade cards. Eg, would be useful to see that On a diplomatic mission comes from Leia's ally pack (I think? don't have it yet to check!).

Also, when exporting an army to text, can it add the cost and pack info for the command cards? Makes finding them easier since I sort and store them by cost.

Sorry for all the requests! I really do love the tool. It's so easy to use. Great job on it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan McCoy
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
and His Amazing Zoo Crew!
badge
I'm Spader-Man.
mbmbmbmbmb
jeemusu wrote:
Ask and ye shall receive! Just pushed the update to the site to add the missing sets filters.

Awesome, thank you! Just FYI though, you have Stormtroopers in there twice but no Alliance Smugglers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SlyFox
msg tools
mb
Thank you for an excellent web service. Can you please create a feature to make the current list your own?

For example, I find a list that I like but I would like to create my own with a few modifications. Instead of creating one from scratch, I can click a button, and edit the current list that I am looking at. It will be then saved under a new link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really love your tool and can't think of skirmish without it, but I wondered if you could add a search bar when browsing for lists to look up some stuff or filter by multiple deployment cards, so to say to find lists that include Vader and General Weiss for example.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Locu wrote:
I really love your tool and can't think of skirmish without it, but I wondered if you could add a search bar when browsing for lists to look up some stuff or filter by multiple deployment cards, so to say to find lists that include Vader and General Weiss for example.

I think this would be worth while! The site is getting near to 6000 squads made, so I think some better filters are definitely required. I will try to look into it this week!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Ludrick
United States
Austin
Texas (TX)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jeemusu wrote:
Locu wrote:

I think this would be worth while! The site is getting near to 6000 squads made, so I think some better filters are definitely required. I will try to look into it this week!

Maybe a way to "like" or "thumb up" lists, so that more popular lists are more visible than garbage ones?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Bedi
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Have you thought about putting the site on github or some other source sharing repo?

I would love to help add some features in my free time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Millett
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Redemption042 wrote:
Have you thought about putting the site on github or some other source sharing repo?

I would love to help add some features in my free time.

Me too. Perhaps just give us read only access and we can send you pull requests?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vance
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Another useful idea would be to have permalinks to individual deployment and command cards so you could link people to them for wording and info. Once that's built then it would also be cool to be able to comment on cards.

FWIW: Netrunner DB is a great implementation of all of this: http://netrunnerdb.com/ for that game.

Also, +1 on GitHub so we can help you build stuff!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clark Hoffman
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Amazing tool. I spend hours on it. When should we expect an update with the Bespin Gambit expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Millett
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bevoman03 wrote:
Amazing tool. I spend hours on it. When should we expect an update with the Bespin Gambit expansion?

I added the new Deployment Cards to the database last night (I only have access to the DB, not the code). I can try to add the Command cards today/tonight.

Jeemusu may have to push an update to the code for the command card filters for the new sets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Millett
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The command cards are now updated as well. Let me know if there is anything missing or in need of a correction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks guys for all your help/support. I've spent the last few months scrambling to find a new job, and I'm currently right in the middle of moving 600km across the country to take a position.

Things are a bit hectic right now, but I will update the filters for the new expansions and chuck the codebase on github in the next day or two. For those who are interested, the backend API runs on Lumen (php). The front end is pretty much just jquery spaghetti code. I am halfway through re-writing the entire front-end in reactjs but the move has forced me to put it on the back burner, I plan to finish it up as soon as I'm settled in which should be in the next couple of months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6  Next »  [6] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.