144 Posts
[1]  Prev «  2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6  | 

Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » General

Subject: Web Based Skirmish Team Builder (updated) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Ashford
msg tools
I was thinking a 'roll these dice' clicky on the cards to see what type of random rolls you could get would be a nice to have. Most people know the dice, but looking at the lists available, I can see there are a lot of new players.

Would also be good to have showcased lists from tournaments, so people can see what had worked at a competitive level, or search with the cards I have to see what kind of things they could build?

Great site anyway, it's my go to for building lists as I learn!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SlyFox
msg tools
mb
Bug report:

Luke Skywalker (Jedi)

Deflect: After a attack targeting you or an adjacent friendly figure resolves, a hostile figure of your choice in your line of sight suffers 1 damage.

Should be "an"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo T
msg tools
Firstly, thanks for all the great work, really useful tool!

Quick question, and apologies if it's already been suggested, but is there any way of adding multiple filters? I find it's when searching for combos that I come across the most interesting squads...

Anyway just an idea keep up the good work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Millett
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slyfoxbgg wrote:
Bug report:

Luke Skywalker (Jedi)

Deflect: After a attack targeting you or an adjacent friendly figure resolves, a hostile figure of your choice in your line of sight suffers 1 damage.

Should be "an"

Actually, it's supposed to be "after a 'ranged' attack targeting you" - the ranged icon needed to be fixed. I have fixed it and now the icon shows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Millett
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gingerleo wrote:
Quick question, and apologies if it's already been suggested, but is there any way of adding multiple filters? I find it's when searching for combos that I come across the most interesting squads...

I wish I had access to the code. If so, I would look into modifications likes this, but I only have access to the database of cards.

As far as I know, jeemusu is the only one who has access to the code (and he hasn't logged in to BGG since 2017-01-24...)

James
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bilbo Baggins
msg tools
Hello,

On the elite Gamorrean guard, the honor guard should only add a block on a ranged attack. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Helfrich
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Cramill wrote:
gingerleo wrote:

I wish I had access to the code. If so, I would look into modifications likes this, but I only have access to the database of cards.

As far as I know, jeemusu is the only one who has access to the code (and he hasn't logged in to BGG since 2017-01-24...)

James
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Hey Cramill, jeemusu posted the code out of github. I found it the other day pretty easily with the search. I, however, don't have the know-how to do anything with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Millett
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fightwookies wrote:
On the elite Gamorrean guard, the honor guard should only add a block on a ranged attack. Thanks

Fixed.

wannabepudge wrote:
Hey Cramill, jeemusu posted the code out of github. I found it the other day pretty easily with the search. I, however, don't have the know-how to do anything with it.

Ooh good find. I'll take a look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Millett
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone who is interested, here is the repository on Github:

https://github.com/Jeemusu/ia-armies.com

But, this seems to be a work in progress re-write - it doesn't have all the functionality of what is out on ia-armies.com currently...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SlyFox
msg tools
mb
Any news on when the new expansions packs will be out on IA-armies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Millett
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just updated the database with the newest cards. (Sorry it took me so long - I like to get it done the night they are released...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SlyFox
msg tools
mb
Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony
United States
flag msg tools
Great utility! Excellent work. Couple of suggestions:

'Notes' or 'Description' field - for users to explain/outline their strategy or intended synergy, or just suggest ways to run the list based on their ideas while making it...

Ratings? Might be cool to sort saved armies by rating. Someone builds a list, posts it to a forum, folks go have a look and give it a star rating or just a thumbs up, then the cream rises to the top and we can see the most beloved lists first...

Per previous suggestion - a way to sort saved armies by 'most recent' and also by 'rating'...

Just some thoughts... Again, great utility!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Kirk
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can "Vehicle" be added to the Trait list?
And maybe the Traits be alphabetical
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trav Man
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This web page is brilliant, thank you so much for making and sharing <3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Tinsley
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
some dumbass titled their army list using the n-word.shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Millett
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
super... wrote:
some dumbass titled their army list using the n-word.shake

Yikes! I guess jeemusu didn't add any filtering on army list names... I don't think he checks this forum all that often... I might be able to change the name in the database...

James
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Millett
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have updated the database with the cards from Heart of the Empire.

Unfortunately the new icons are not on the server, so you'll see things like (damage token) for the power tokens. I have not heard anything from jeemusu regarding adding the new icons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
August Stirn
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
This has to be the best tool for skirmish players. I'd kill for this kind of deployment and command card filtering in a smartphone app.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.