Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Madison
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wes and I met last night at a Greek restaurant in Glendale (WI) to go over what is getting very close to being the "final" version of the rulebook and components for The First Jihad. We made enormous progress pounding down the nails that were still protruding from the design, and -- barring a few more things we may discover during playtesting -- the game is essentially done.

We are in touch with David Kennedy of Victory Point Games, who will be developing this project for VPG. He is currently busy with their forthcoming American Civil War game (the new, retitled version of "Lost Cause"), but Jihad seems to be next on his plate assuming we actually send him something to develop.

Go to the images page for The First Jihad; there is a photo taken of the playtest we did last night.

My hope is to have this wrapped up in the next three weeks and sent off to Victory Point Games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pericles Boutos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting impatiently for this one! Hope the greek food was as satisfying as the meeting was successful!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Madison
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Pericles1958 wrote:
Waiting impatiently for this one! Hope the greek food was as satisfying as the meeting was successful!!

I think Greeks will like this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.