Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thanit Hongpanarak
Thailand
Bang Bua Thong
Nonthaburi
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi I missed Stockpile Kickstarter and I really want to play Print and Play edition.
How can I buy them?
crycrycry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ygygbb wrote:
Hi I missed Stockpile Kickstarter and I really want to play Print and Play edition.
How can I buy them?
crycrycry

Cheer up, just send me a personal message here on BGG with your email, and I'll work on getting you a copy of the print and play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Friedly
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
I'd like to get a copy of the PnP as well. I've just watched 2 recent reviews and checked my distributor and don't see it listed. This looks like something we'd carry, but, would like to try it out first. After that it's getting it from my distributor or asking them if they could carry Stockpile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Board Game Bear wrote:
I'd like to get a copy of the PnP as well. I've just watched 2 recent reviews and checked my distributor and don't see it listed. This looks like something we'd carry, but, would like to try it out first. After that it's getting it from my distributor or asking them if they could carry Stockpile.

I'd love to give you a copy of the Print and Play, just send me a message here on board game geek with an email address that I can send the links to.

We are currently trying to get into normal distribution. It's kind of hard to do so for your first game, so we could us all the help we can get. We would love it if you asked your distribution to carry Stockpile. They can get in contact with us through our web site nauvoogames.com or by email seth@nauvoogames.com

I saw you user says you live in CO. The other co-founder of Nauvoo Games lives in Denver. If you are ever heading that way, I'm sure we could set up a time for you to try it out. I think he will be at least one convention this weekend playing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sink
United States
Sharpsburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
COYS!
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to get a copy of the PnP as well. Just saw this game on a couple of reviews and immediately became interested. I'll call my local stores to see if they can look at carrying it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sinkarue wrote:
I would love to get a copy of the PnP as well. Just saw this game on a couple of reviews and immediately became interested. I'll call my local stores to see if they can look at carrying it.

We would love it if you asked your local game store to carry our game. You can also still pre-order Stockpile here:

http://www.nauvoogames.com/stockpile
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew F
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
What do you mean by normal distribution? Will Stockpile be sold at CoolStuffInc, MiniatureMarket, etc when it is released? Or are you strictly selling through Kickstarter for now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
astalepancake wrote:
What do you mean by normal distribution? Will Stockpile be sold at CoolStuffInc, MiniatureMarket, etc when it is released? Or are you strictly selling through Kickstarter for now?

Well CoolStuffInc, MiniatureMarket, and Local game stores get there copies of the game through a few big game distributors. Getting distributors to carry a new game can be tough for a small publisher, especially if it's your first published game, like Stockpile is for us. We are currently trying our best to do so, but game stores requesting their distributors to carry a game can go a long way to help get their attention.

I think we will be able to get it in normal stores, but it will be faster with help of gamers and game stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have trouble getting the major online board game stores to carry it, will it be available anywhere for those of us that missed the kickstarter?

Amazon or eBay perhaps?

Also is there an approximate date for when it will be available?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Sobol
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
trakes wrote:
If you have trouble getting the major online board game stores to carry it, will it be available anywhere for those of us that missed the kickstarter?

Amazon or eBay perhaps?

Also is there an approximate date for when it will be available?

Thanks!

Yes, the game will be available for anyone who missed the Kickstarter. Currently, the printed version and the PNP version are available directly from us on our online store (https://squareup.com/market/nauvoo-games) and we are finalizing deals with major distribution companies to put the game in FLGSs near you.

We estimate Stockpile will be sent out and available for immediate order around the end of May.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.