Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Veehyvez
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand squadrons ignore crits that they roll, but do they still count as normal hits?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Fienberg
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
My reading of the rules is no.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Day
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are ignored. However, the Bomber special ability, like the X-Wing has, lets you add 1 damage and a critical effect for each Crit rolled. In effect, un-ignoring them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Fienberg
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Yes, bomber un-ignores the crits vs ships, however they are still ignored in squadron to squadron fire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Webster
United States
PA
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do squadrons ignore crits when shooting at each other? The paragraph in the rules talks about shooting at a ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Futterer
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
Kingdom Death: Monster
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Squadrons always ignore rolled critical hits. Unless some ability tells something different.

In the section 'Attacking with squadrons' the rules say, that you have to ignore every rolled critical hit if you attack with a squadron.
Ships or squadrons are not mentioned in this passage i am referring to. So the rule applies to every attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.