Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up the School Bus expansion to qualify for free shipping on Amazon.

Got it today. Went to add it to the ZD can along with the Hottie expansion. Somehow I picked it up at the wrong end. The top fell out and dice went everywhere.

I spent 30 minutes looking for 2 missing dice.

Finally found them.

Now I can't find the can with the rest of them.

Just thought I'd share.

UPDATE: Found it! It had put itself away... or did the zombies do it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim O'Neill (Established 1949)
Scotland
Motherwell
Graduate of Barlinnie
flag msg tools
VENI, VIDI, VISA - my reaction on entering my FLGS.
badge
Like a good red wine, I improve with age... and being laid.
mbmbmbmbmb
Laporbo wrote:
...or did the zombies do it?

Jerry,

This is not an uncommon experience with Zombie Dice. The game has a life of its own. There are many recorded instances of the product disappearing into one of the nether dimensions only to reappear in another room or even another building. Steve Jackson has a lot to answer for.

Jim

Est. 1949

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hartman
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL! Thanks for sharing! Zombie Dice and its expansions have been a favorite of my daughter and I for quick games when we don't have much time, or when traveling.

We sometimes have a lid pop off and send dice flying, my daughter likes to suggest they ate their way out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a problem that a lot of players with the original "cardboard tube" edition of the game had. Both ends were capped with a plastic cap that liked to pop out randomly so the dice can escape. We solved the problem by gluing the bottom cap in place to stop the spread of an outbreak. The new deluxe edition solves the problem as well by replacing the cardboard tube with a plastic cup that only opens on one end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.