Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Park Previs
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
it's november already!! i've been dying to get this game ever since i played diamant at one of our club meetings. has this been pushed back to december?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Cramer
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This one is holding up my Funagain Games order.angry

Originally it was November 2006 and now it is December 2006. I guess it takes awhile to mass-produce crappy components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Cramer
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now it's not available until January 07.

They must hate me to dangle this carrot in front of my nose. Someday I'll learn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Morton
United States
Petersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been holding my Funagain order up for several months also. What do you mean by crappy components? Are they going to be different that Diamant? I thought perhaps it was just a name change and components would be the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene
United States
Venice
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Hey! Watch where you point that thing :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Kmorty33 wrote:
It's been holding my Funagain order up for several months also. What do you mean by crappy components? Are they going to be different that Diamant? I thought perhaps it was just a name change and components would be the same.

I had thought the same thing. Looks as if Diamant and its components will no longer be made? Check out this for some details... http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/130380

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.