Popular Tags: [View All]
Björn Hansson
Sweden
Bromma
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I keep reading that TC i good for solitaire play, however I haven't managed to find the rules for solitaire play in the game box or here on BGG. Any suggestions where I might find them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Bannow
United States
Livonia
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
4th edition rules, last page, solo variant. They work great - you just adjust the cube draw and then play to beat your highest score.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith McNeil
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC the rules have a second solo variant as well, where you line up the cubes so that you know what is coming. Haven't tried that one yet though. In the basic solo rules you're drawing 3 cubes and keeping 2 each round. You lose the cube stacking/choosing aspect of multiplayer, but it's still thinky and very fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
book_worm71 wrote:
IIRC the rules have a second solo variant as well, where you line up the cubes so that you know what is coming. Haven't tried that one yet though. In the basic solo rules you're drawing 3 cubes and keeping 2 each round. You lose the cube stacking/choosing aspect of multiplayer, but it's still thinky and very fun.

The cube lineup one is a pain, but a wonderful puzzle. I love this game solo, I've been tempted to draft the lineup of cubes, try to plan my order out to see if it makes a difference at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tong Chi Wai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Does it mean there are 2 solo variants in the last page of 4th edition rule book?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.