Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zed Lovecraft
Germany
Duesseldorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

after starting our adventures with the Story quests from the base game, we now want to jump into the chapter quest chains. Can anyone recommend some quests from the quest deck? I own the quest expansion, too.

thanks for any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mulski
United States
Winston Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think my 2 favourite chain quests are, listed by intro quest, the accidental cure and apples and oranges.
I enjoy the accidental cure chain because the flavour text featuring emberweave is humorous, I see him as a wizard version of Mr. Magoo, and the quests all have you accomplish something you wouldn't normally do, get poisoned, blow up a lair, and collect sheep shake.
I enjoy the Apples and Oranges ( although only played through the success branch) because it tells the tale of how bobby goes from tribal minion, to breaking free of the darkness and finally standing toe to toe with you in the heat of battle.
Plus with the bobby sculpt in the second myth KS2 you'll have an official bobby card/figure to summon as an ally anytime you want without having to hold on to this quest card . The emberweave quest chain is found in the base game and the bobby quest chain is found in the quest expansion 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zed Lovecraft
Germany
Duesseldorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the hint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.