Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I right in thinking that the only differences between the retail copies and KS copies are that the latter includes 6 extra characters and that the box is specially embossed or something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me Mister...
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. The box is 'shiny'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sanchez
United States
chaska
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ibbo wrote:
Yes. The box is 'shiny'.

Someone told me today they thought there were more buildings in the KS version. Can anyone confirm that that is incorrect? I am aware of the extra characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No, no extra buildings, only extra player characters. The Kickstarter campaign allowed the addition of a lot more buildings thanks to stretch goals, but they were all included in the retail version as well as the KS version of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the only items not in the retail edition are the Harbour: Launch Promo Characters

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning B
Germany
Köln
flag msg tools
badge
The Penguin Always Knocks Twice - Walter Moers
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy of Harbour today and it didn't came with the lovly meeples cry
But instead with wooden discs with stickers and on the sticker were pictures of the meeples
It was the german version though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frigerio
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
|*...******...*|
badge
HEEEEEEEEEELLLP MEEEEEEEEEE..AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it's worth, I bought my copy of Harbor from Amazon a couple of months back, and to my surprise it was apparently the kickstarter edition as it came with the promo characters (the names are in green). If interested it still might be available. I'm not sure I can't promise. I'm just going by what I received. I never pledged for the kickstarter since I am just starting my boardgame adventure as of 2 months ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
petoly wrote:
For what it's worth, I bought my copy of Harbor from Amazon a couple of months back, and to my surprise it was apparently the kickstarter edition as it came with the promo characters (the names are in green). If interested it still might be available. I'm not sure I can't promise. I'm just going by what I received. I never pledged for the kickstarter since I am just starting my boardgame adventure as of 2 months ago.

Nice find! I wonder how that found its way onto Amazon. Was it a marketplace sale perhaps?

And welcome to the boardgaming community! A good choice of game to start with!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frigerio
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
|*...******...*|
badge
HEEEEEEEEEELLLP MEEEEEEEEEE..AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
the storefront that was selling it was Tasty Minstrel Games itself. Same day delivery. Thanks, I love harbour! it surprised me a lot. I'm already in too deep. 79 games in. no time to play them all.
Sorry for the late reply. Still figuring out my way around here. Lots of content! Hard to keep tabs on everything.

I just noticed you are located in the UK. I'm in the US, im not sure how amazon handles it's orders in different countries, let alone if they even have it listed in the UK amazon.

thanks for the tip!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.