Sails of Glory» Forums » General

Subject: Do Ship Packs include Manoeuvre Decks? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

A quick and basic question which I could not find answered searching the forums. If I buy a Ship Pack, does it come with another Manoeuvre Deck? I would think it must, otherwise you could not use a D Manoeuvre ship from the Starter Set with a D Manoeuvre ship from an expansion ship pack in the same game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Collins
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes indeed, each ship comes with its own deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duke
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be quite a static battle without them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can find all you need to know about Sails of Glory here: http://www.aresgames.eu/games/sails-of-glory-line

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a nice little bundle. You get a card that matches the ship (printed both sides) and a 3 or 4 piece cardboard insert with your ship stats on it that fits inside the framed "ship mat" that comes in the base game (and which you can order more of...highly recommended if you want to sail more than 4 ships at a time.).

Plus the card insert of the ship for the plastic stand showing how the wind hits your ship (note that better sailing ships have different colors than poorer sailing ships) and a clear plastic overlay to hold the card down and give the nipple on the bottom of your ship a fairly good hold, although since it's a single hole and the ship will twist around on the overlay, I've started gluing the overlay to the bottom of my ship (still allowing access to change out the card, if needed.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.