Scott
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll: What cards do you look forward to the most in new sets/expansions?
What cards do you look forward to the most in new sets/expansions?
Super Hero/Super Villain oversize cards
Main deck cards
Crisis cards
Super Villain/Super Hero stack cards
      52 answers
Poll created by Midnight Rider
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Goertz
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
NA NA NA NA . . .
mbmbmbmbmb
So from the results so far it looks like Cryptozoic is in the right direction with the Crossover packs idea...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M D
United States
Peotone
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was a tough vote for me and given the way the JSA as played I'm liking the mini box style and change up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JP Sail
msg tools
I think this is a tough question.

I find myself looking forward to the oversized cards the most because like any other game, the most exciting part is who you get to play as. But when it comes down to it, I think what makes the game most exciting it the main deck cards. They're the ones you spend the most time actually interacting with, not your hero. Picking your hero is really cool, but then it spends the game sitting off to the side just passively doing something.

What really excites me about this game is building my deck and playing my hand. It's weird, because even as somebody who thinks that way my first instinct is to say that the oversized cards are what I look forward to the most.

But even then it depends. I was a little disappointed in the JSA heroes to the point where I considered not buying it, but then I realized 1) it's cheap and 2) some of those main deck cards are sweet enough that I want to buy the product just because of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cennamo
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I refuse to read the SV cards ahead of time. The surprise is the best!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oversized heroes for me. It's one of the cards you can never get rid of, and the idea of playing a hero(ine) is pretty cool compared to other deckbuilder games (I'm looking at you Legendary, as much as I love that game). I'm just sad there's yet to be a good Super Girl character card yet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.