Subject: [Deck] Valencie Shop rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcel Heymuth
Germany
Harmstorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've been toying around with a Valencia deck that tries to create a huge pressure on central servers (especially R&D), while, due to blackmail, not allowing the opponent to score in a remote.
Here is the current iteration:

Valencia Estevez: The Angel of Cayambe (Order and Chaos)

Event (19)
2x Déjà Vu (Core Set)
2x Demolition Run (Core Set)
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
3x Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control)
3x Blackmail (Fear and Loathing)
3x Inject (Up and Over)
3x I've Had Worse (Order and Chaos)

Hardware (4)
2x Desperado (Core Set) ••••• •
2x MemStrips (Order and Chaos)

Resource (11)
3x Armitage Codebusting (Core Set)
2x Personal Workshop (Cyber Exodus) ••••• •••
1x Utopia Shard (All That Remains) •
3x Earthrise Hotel (The Source)
2x Investigative Journalism (Order and Chaos)

Icebreaker (8)
2x Corroder (Core Set)
2x Mimic (Core Set)
2x Yog.0 (Core Set)
2x Knight (Mala Tempora)

Program (8)
2x Datasucker (Core Set)
3x Medium (Core Set)
3x Parasite (Core Set)

15 influence spent (maximum 15)
50 cards (min 50)
Cards up to Order and Chaos

I currently play the deck regularly on OCTGN and it is quite successful. A lot depends on drawing either Desperado or Personal Workshop early, but with 3x each of Earthrise Hotel, Inject and I've Had Worse plus the fact that I usually mulligan for at least one of the cards, this is usually not a problem.

The game plan is to get the Desperado+Personal Workshop combo built up as soon as possible, force the Corp to rez ICE on central servers to make them vulnerable for Parasites and run R&D with the support of Medium.

I am still tweaking the (I hope) last screws. Those are probably the meta-dependent cards. I am trying Demolition right now due its awesome synergy with Medium. Instead, D4v1d is a solid choice in a Weyland heavy meta. For those of you wondering about Knight: my breaker of choice for Lotus Field.

Inject is a two-sided sword. But I really need the draw power due to 50 cards and important cards that are only there as a 2-of (Desperado, Personal Workshop...). A third Déjà Vu might make sense, but right now I wouldn't know what to cut. Testing will see, but maybe you have some nice ideas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls