Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Dion
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see the game is listed as working with 1-5 players, so I presume solitaire rules will be included in the box.

I'm curious as to how the new system will affect solitaire play compared to the old rules - has the solitaire system undergone an overhaul along with the rest of the ruleset? If so, what has the feedback been from the solitaire playtesters?

Thanks in advance for any insight on this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Randall
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
JDion20 wrote:
I see the game is listed as working with 1-5 players, so I presume solitaire rules will be included in the box.

I'm curious as to how the new system will affect solitaire play compared to the old rules - has the solitaire system undergone an overhaul along with the rest of the ruleset? If so, what has the feedback been from the solitaire playtesters?

Thanks in advance for any insight on this!

We're starting work on the solitaire system, but it's not far along yet. Suffice it to say that we want a significantly more fully developed solitaire system than the original - so yes, it's undergoing a major overhaul.

In fact, we have several playtesters lined up ready to get going with the solitaire system and who will be specializing in testing it. There will be a full slate of details as we go along, so stay tuned.

Neil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.