15 Posts

Tajemnicze Domostwo» Forums » General

Subject: Hopes of getting this in the US? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johan Kjo
United States
flag msg tools
I heard Mysterium is getting a US release at Gencon, but I've also heard that the new art direction is turning off quite a few people (Me included). I've scoured a bunch of sites looking for Polish/Ukrainian Mysteriums, but most places are sold out. I'm located in the US; are there any shops that have the game in stock for an average price? Thanks all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Portal Games has a pretty good pre-order price for the Polish edition and their shipping is reasonable. You won't get it until early May though it looks like.

Tajemnicze Domostwo - Preorder @ Portal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
check ebay. At one time, a seller called ingryda had some. I know she sold quite a few but, dunno about her stock or prices at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Barlow

Cleves
Ohio
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Watch boardgamebliss.com. They are sold out now but some showed up on their website last week. Decent prices and quick shipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Miller
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
avsfan wrote:
Watch boardgamebliss.com. They are sold out now but some showed up on their website last week. Decent prices and quick shipment.

Yep, this is the way to go. Just sign-up for a notification and they'll e-mail you when it's next in stock. I did that, received an e-mail last Sunday when they got more copies, placed my order the same day and already received it in the mail.
However, they also sold out the same day. So you pretty much have to order as soon as you're notified.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Sham
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
That's exactly what a Cylon would say!
badge
All is dust...
mbmbmbmbmb
silentrob wrote:
avsfan wrote:

Yep, this is the way to go. Just sign-up for a notification and they'll e-mail you when it's next in stock. I did that, received an e-mail last Sunday when they got more copies, placed my order the same day and already received it in the mail.
However, they also sold out the same day. So you pretty much have to order as soon as you're notified.

You definitely have to order the day-of. Wait 24 hours and they'll probably be all gone.

Warning... the owner has noted that "the next restock is expected to arrive early June."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Velma, "Game Surplus" has a shipment on the way from the Ukraine. I've got one reserved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barry Kendall wrote:
According to Velma, "Game Surplus" has a shipment on the way from the Ukraine. I've got one reserved.
Is there an option to pre-order on their site?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matrovsky Karobekian
United States
Cantonment
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Barry Kendall wrote:

I get no results when I search the Game Surplus site - am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
"Game Surplus" doesn't "build" a game onto their site until it's in stock. I brought this game to Velma's attention about two months ago and she researched it and decided to order copies from Ukraine, since it's language-independent component-wise.

They normally add new titles roughly once per week and the site indicates new items will be added tonight (Friday). I don't know if this will be one of them, or if it's still in transit, but it should be very soon now.

If you haven't done business with them before, I'd suggest that you use their "contact us" link and ask if they will reserve a copy for you, since you've learned that it's on the way.

I can't guarantee they can do this all the time, but we have a good seller-customer relationship and I've asked her to special-order things for me before. She always replies as soon as she's able.

Good folks there at GS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelgogi
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are actually PLENTY of sellers on Ebay at the moment. Most are selling the Ukranian version. Shipping is a pain though - as costs are pretty high and the wait is fairly long. I had to wait for nearly a month before my copy came in through the mail.

However, I did see that someone within the Boardgamegeek Marketplace has one going for just over $50 along with very reasonable shipping (under $15)from Poland (I would have preferred the Polish version myself since my father is from there).

The copy I purchased also came with the Lost Letter Promo Cards:
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/162224/tajemnicz...

And I would recommend you try to find a set that comes with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
Looks like 28 is coming in this year!
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep checking boardgamebliss, they keep getting more stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Surplus in stock today.
http://www.gamesurplus.com/product_info.php?%20products_id=3...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bella
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:

In case anyone else was going to click on the link, that batch is sold out.
Maybe they will get more later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Niekamp
United States
Lehi
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
steckman wrote:
Portal Games has a pretty good pre-order price for the Polish edition and their shipping is reasonable. You won't get it until early May though it looks like.

Tajemnicze Domostwo - Preorder @ Portal

As of today, May 18, it's in stock here as well... About $65 shipped to the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.