If you can't pronounce the first syllable, just nix it.

Pittsburgh
msg tools
'Come, be my love in the wet woods; come, - Where the boughs rain when it blows.'
badge
'Oh, come forth into the storm and rout - And be my love in the rain.'
mbmbmbmbmb

How would you like your coffee?

Rhetorical question:

It's black.

Brought to you by:

Curt C
Canada
Truro
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Pittsburgh
msg tools
'Come, be my love in the wet woods; come, - Where the boughs rain when it blows.'
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pittsburgh
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Coffee Series Game 1: A New Breed of Chaos
Dusk: 800PMBGG
Dawn: 830PMBGG

13er
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pittsburgh
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
THE SET:

GOOD
Revealer
Dr. Boom
Aux Seer
Brutal Parity Hunter
Villagers (5)

EVIL
Werewolf
Dire Wolf
Wolf Cub
Cultist

FULL REVEAL UPON DEATH.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pittsburgh
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ROLE SPECIFICS:

GOOD - You win by eliminated all the Max Evils.

Revealer
You are Good. You win with Good. You count as GOOD for Parity purposes. Good wins by eliminating all Max Evils.
Each night, beginning on N1, you may target a player. If that player is a Werewolf, they are killed. If they are NOT a Werewolf, YOU are killed. This power is optional. You may use it every night until you die, or you may choose not to use it at all.

Dr. Boom
You are Good. You win with Good. You count as GOOD for Parity purposes. Good wins by eliminating all Max Evils.
Each night, beginning on Night 0, you will be randomly assigned a brutal target. If you die during that Day/Night cycle, that player also dies. Brutal targets will be chosen randomly, but cannot be consecutive.
(Ex: Your brutal for n0 is Vanders. if you die during D1 or N1, Vanders also dies. If you survive until D2, you will be given a new randomly assigned brutal target, who will die with you if you are killed D2 or N2.)

Aux Seer
Each night, you may target a player to view. You will receive a return of “player_x IS an aux evil” or “player_x is NOT an aux evil.” The Cultist and un-promoted Wolf Cub will view as Aux Evils. The Werewolf, Dire Wolf, and Promoted Wolf Cub, and all Goods, will view as NOT Aux Evils. If you do NOT choose a target to view, you will NOT receive a view.

Brutal Parity Hunter
You have a mandatory brutal. When you die, the targeted player will die with you. If you do NOT have a brutal target chosen by the time you die, it will be chosen at random. If you are left alive in a 1-on-1 situation with a max evil, you defy parity, and win for Good.

Villager (x5)
You are an uninformed vanilla role. You use your voting power and your sense of logic and deduction to win for Good!

EVIL - You win by achieving Parity with Non-Maxes
(an equal number of Max Evils and other players, excepting the case of a 1-on-1 Hunter win)

Werewolf
You are Evil. You win with Evil. You count for Evil Parity. Evil wins by achieving Parity with Good (equal amount of Max Evils and other players).
You share a chat with the Dire Wolf and know each-other's identities. The Cultist will know your role and identity, but you do not know theirs. You do not know the identity of the Wolf Cub. If you or the Dire Wolf die, the Wolf Cub will be Promoted, and added to your Wolf Chat. You control the night kill. Both wolves can enter a night kill order, and the order can be changed as often as desired. The last order entered before deadline (before 9:00PMBGG) will take effect. If no kill order is entered for the entire day, it will be a No Kill. We advise using placeholders. You may choose No Kill (if you find a crazy reason to do so). No wolves are brutal in this set.

Dire Wolf
You are Evil. You win with Evil. You count for Evil Parity. Evil wins by achieving Parity with Good (equal amount of Max Evils and other players).
On Night 0, you must choose a player to target. If that player ever dies at any point in the game, you will also die. You share a chat with the Werewolf and know each-other's identities (hence, you will not to be able to unknowingly choose the Werewolf as your target - *If you choose to PURPOSEFULLY select the other WW, that is your business*). The Cultist will know your role and identity, but they will NOT know your targeted player. You will not know the identity of the Cultist or the Wolf Cub. If you or the Werewolf die, the Wolf Cub will be Promoted, and added to your Wolf Chat. You control the night kill. Both wolves can enter a night kill order, and the order can be changed as often as desired. The last order entered before deadline (before 9:00PMBGG) will take effect. If no kill order is entered for the entire day, it will be a No Kill. We advise using placeholders. You may choose No Kill (if you find a crazy reason to do so). No wolves are brutal in this set.

Wolf Cub
You are Evil. You win with Evil. At the start of the game, you count as GOOD for Parity purposes. After you are Promoted, you will count as Evil for Parity purposes. Evil wins by achieving Parity with Good (equal amount of Max Evils and other players).
You do not start the game knowing the identity of any other evils. The Cultist will know your role and identity. Upon the death of the first starting Wolf (Dire Wolf or Werewolf), you will be promoted. Upon promotion, you will join Wolf Chat, join in controlling the Night Kill, and count for Evil Parity. If you are Night Killed, you do not promote, but simply die.

Cultist
You are Evil. You win with Evil. You count as GOOD for Parity Purposes. Evil wins by achieving Parity with Good (equal amount of Max Evils and other players).
You start the game knowing the identities and roles of all other evils. You will NOT know the player targeted by the Dire Wolf. None of the other evil players will know your identity.
(Ex: “BlueTorch is the DireWolf; Irina_Phoenix is the Werewolf; hibou is the Wolf Cub”)

Alternate considerations will be taken into account in the event of player non-activity, holidays, and other extenuating circumstances.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pittsburgh
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Really, though:

DO NOT talk about the game - AT ALL - outside of the thread and Cassy.

Please save it for Dead Chat and Post-Game Discussion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pittsburgh
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SCHEDULING:

- D1 will be approximately 48 hours to allow players who are in multiple games or have a busy schedule to become aware that the game has started and check in.

- The game will lynch Monday through Friday.

PARTICIPATION:

Players with continuously poor participation will be put up for replacement (unless we are notified in advance of some circumstance which renders them temporarily AFK). This will be up to our discretion, and will not be done without cause. Please do no sign up for or remain in the game if you cannot be active.

Active playing refers to game content. Posting to say you're not around or are catching up does not, by itself, make you an active player. Please keep in mind that the game is much less fun for everyone when there are chronically-inactive players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pittsburgh
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
INTERACTIONS:

DO NOT disrespect people and make personal attacks. Please take care of each other.

Picture this: You are sitting in a circle in a friend's living room, playing a game with a fun group of people you know at different levels of intimacy. You're talking to people who have faces and lives and stories (not just usernames and avatars). You narrow your eyes at them, point your fingers at them, lie to their faces and list 1,000 reasons why they're dead wrong. But you enjoy their company, and in the end, you're all there to have fun.

REMEMBER:

- Everyone has different sensitivity levels.

- What wouldn't offend you might offend someone else.

- What offends you might not have been intended to.

- All we have are words (and youtube videos).

- Take everything with a grain of salt.

- Step away if you need to breathe.

- Coffee always helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
4thvillager
Amekins
Benesephiir
Borgoto
DeMorcerf
FATNOOB
ljtrigirl
MD1616
RoyalApe
Taquelli
Vanderscamp

11 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/1345...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Not much desire to play with Dire Wolf, Revealer, or Dr. Boom, but hey, Theta's in and BT and Irina are running it, so why not!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
With Trigirl being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. Just don't lock clear her for tone. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably just be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
With Trigirl being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. Just don't lock clear her for tone. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably just be murdalated.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to make coffee.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is an art -- the growing of the moustache! I have sympathy for all who attempt it.
badge
You can dwell on the sh*t, or you can just leave it behind in people's beds & keep going.
mbmbmbmbmb
Irina, what the heck is this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is an art -- the growing of the moustache! I have sympathy for all who attempt it.
badge
You can dwell on the sh*t, or you can just leave it behind in people's beds & keep going.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pfhht, I'll believe that BT can remember to be around to process mod actions when I see it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am always curious about coffee. But I got RL coffee and resisted having a cuppa on cassandra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pittsburgh
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Set Posted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt C
Canada
Truro
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Coffee Series Game 1: A New Breed of Chaos - Roleset Revealed!
Every time I reread dire wolf, I just laugh and laugh and laugh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, that's a pretty cool roleset. I like your changes to Dr. Boom, and Revealer is quite intriguing. Dire Wolf sounds rough, but it'll certainly create tough decisions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BlueTorch wrote:

Three guesses who gets picked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
BlueTorch wrote:

They should pick me! I'd love to not be the N1-NK for a change.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
BlueTorch wrote:

Are you saying it'll be you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MD1616 wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
BlueTorch wrote:

Are you saying it'll be you?

I'm say that with the players that have signed up so far, it'll be one of djtricerf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Though, that's mostly because you're the wolf in that scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Thomas
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Back in the saddle!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:

**sigh**
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MD1616 wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:

**sigh**

AHHHHH.

[vote MD]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [77] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.