Royce Calverley
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I just played a great 2 player game.

We played with the original game with the crisis pack 1 and our brand new shiny JLA cross over pack.

Random characters meant that I was Stargirl and my wife was Indigo-1.

I took advantage of Stargirl's draw power to set up a draw engine. Aided by Metropolis, Batcave and Fortress of Solitude, I was playing at least 10 cards a turn.

My wife went all in on the high power units and villians with lots of attacks.

We both felt like I was way in the lead, after so many cards each turn it felt like I was way ahead but when we counted the points, I won by one point, until my wife happened to mention that it was a shame her suicide squad wasn't worth anything. Oh, now we're tied.

We decided to use super villians as the tie breaker, and once again we were tied 4 each. I took a moral victory since I had the highest cost super villians, and we both sat and appreciated the best game we've ever played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robot romeo
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great story!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Omie Cardin
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
awesome! i love hearing positive stories. Also, you meant JSA crossover or did you get custom cards made? Also, ties goes to most super-villians, if still tied highest cost super-villian. If still tied its up to you how you decide, normally my group does whoever got the first super-villian or the last, or shuffle a few weaknesses and 1 kick and the the person to pick the kick wins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Second tie-breaker is larger deck wins.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.