1. Would the Golems flank ability affect the leader if its in melee range?
2. Is the ranged attack value equal to the sword symbol on cards that have aranged attack? Specifically, would the Coordinators ranged attack when on the flanm be a whopping 6 against heroes?
3. With the Gamblers order, do corpses stay as corpses or are they shuffled and placed as alive?
1. Golem's flank ability specifically says it does damage to a hero. Leader is not a hero.
2. The ranged attack value is equal to the sword symbol if the unit has ranged attack. The coordinator's sword is 3, so he would do 6 to heroes.
3. The units would be shuffled as they are (corpses would stay as corpses, alive units would stay alive). You're not reviving units, just shuffling their locations.